Villages Nature Paris is a 50/50 joint venture created between Euro Disney S.C.A. and Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group. Designed around the encounter between Man and Nature, this new European holiday destination is located 32 km from Paris and 6 km from Disneyland® Paris.
This major innovation in family-friendly sustainable tourism will offer short and medium stays. Villages Nature Paris will offer a complete change of scene to help guest to reconnect with family and friends and the things that truly matter in a refreshing lush of heaven.
Developed on 120 hectares (297 acres) at its opening, Villages Nature Paris will propose 5 immersive worlds (the Aqualagon and its outdoor geothermal lagoon, heated all year-round to 30° C, the BelleVie Farm, the Extraordinary Gardens, the Forest of Legends and the Lakeside Promenade) as well as 916 cottages and apartments available in 3 amazing settings (Cocoon VIP, Country Premium and Clan Comfort).
Bridge between City and Nature, this new destination will allow guests to discover Paris, Disneyland® Paris and the region’s other treasures while enjoying unique holiday in the Ile-de-France region.
- 259 hectares (640 acres) in total, including 120 hectares (297 acres) of development with less than 10% built environment
- 16 hectares (40 acres) of recreational facilities
- 5 immersive worlds: Aqualagon, BelleVie Farm, Extraordinary Gardens, Forest of Legends and Lakeside Promenade
- 916 cottages and apartments offered in 3 styles: Cocoon VIP, Country Premium and Clan Comfort
- More than 1 million guests expected per year
- 200,000 day visitors estimated per year
- 2,600 direct and indirect jobs created at opening (around 1,000 direct) One of the largest public-private partnership construction sites in France launched in 2014 by Villages Nature Paris with public development authority EPAMARNE/EPAFRANCE
- 100% of the destination’s heating requirements covered by geothermal energy, including heating and hot water for all buildings and the bathing water in the Aqualagon
- 3.5 million local fiscal income estimated per year for phase 1